Additional Seller Information
- All Sales contracts and Forms can be found HERE.
- The format of your showings is your choice. You can decide whether you want to be present for all showings or you can arrange to have the buyer's agent show your property without you present.
- Your phone number will be used as the contact number for the MLS. Realtors will contact you at your phone number to obtain information regarding your home, to make an appointment to show your home to prospective buyers and advise you of offers. Some of the websites that syndicate with the MLS do not allow homeowner’s contact info to be shown. However, any inquiries to our office regarding your home will be forwarded to you.
- If an accepted offer does not close, at your request, we will reactivate your listing at no charge.
-Should you choose to have an open house, we can add the open house to the MLS and other syndicated sites. You must notify us of the details by the Wednesday before the open house.
- Photos need to be in a .jpg format.
- The fees are non- refundable.
- You must notify us of an accepted offer within 24 hours. The MLS must reflect that the property is under contract.
- If you have any questions, CALL US! 405-613-8388